- Inventory in English
- Itemized list including values of each item
- Passport (copy)
- Insurance documents (if applicable)
- Letter written on company or agency letterhead requesting duty-free status
- Items less than six months old are considered new and are dutiable and taxable
- Avoid packing goods in original boxes as they will be considered new
- Firearms, ammunition and weapons are permitted under special circumstances only, and are on a case-by-case basis
- Pornographic material
- New or used cars are dutiable and taxable - left hand drive only
- Documents required:
- Certificate of Registration (showing engine and chassis numbers)
- Proof of ownership
- Commercial invoice of proof of value
- Health and vaccination certificate and issued no less than seven (7) days prior to date of entry
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.
Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.