- Certificate of Residence Change
- Letter of transfer from the shipper’s employer
- Inventory detailed, valued, dated and signed (in French)
- SHIPPER MUST BE PRESENT AT CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
- Electrical/electronic equipment if less than six months old (invoices required)
- Home computers are not acceptable as personal effects and will be subject to Customs duties and import taxes
- Weapons and ammunition
- Pornographic material
- Alcohol and other spirits are prohibited and should be sent separately
- Highly taxed
- Health Certificate from veterinarian required
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.
Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.