- Copy of passport
- Inventory, valued
- Company statement about status/employment
- Visa (if not citizen of Croatia)
- Approval of stay from Croatian Police
- Protocol issued by Min. of Foreign affairs (diplomats only)
- Importer must be present in person with passport at the time of customs clearance.
- Original documents needed when crossing the border.
Some prohibited goods include, but are not limited to:
- Bill of sale / License of ownership
- Foreign registration
New tax rate of 22% plus extra taxes depending on the model of vehicle and power of engine.
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.
Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.