- Passport copy with entry stamp
- Certificate of Residence
- Work Permit
- CUSTOMER DOES NOT HAVE TO BE PRESENT AT CUSTOMS CLEARANCE OF HOUSEHOLD GOODS
- Used household goods and personal effects are duty-free if they have been owned and used by the customer for over six months
- Customer must contact Destination Agent upon arrival
- All new items (invoice required)
- Drugs and narcotics
- All weapons are subject to a special license
- CUSTOMER MUST BE PRESENT AT CUSTOMS CLEARANCE OF AUTO
- Used autos are allowed duty-free import if owned and used by Customer for over six months
- Documents required:
- Certificate of Registration
- Health Certificate from veterinarian required
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.
Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.