- Letter of transfer from shipper’s employer
- "Attestation reservation de cale"
- Inventory in French, valued, detailed, and dated and signed by the shipper
- International Vaccination Certificate
- Home computers are not accepted as personal effects and are subject to duties and import taxes
- New electrical items are subject to payment of Customs duties and taxes
- Invoices of all electrical items and furniture must be more than six months old
- Alcohol and other spirits are prohibited and should be sent separately
- Weapons (Certificate required)
- Books, films and pictures may be subject to censorship and will be confiscated if found to be contrary to local customs
- New cars are dutiable
- Import license for new cars
- Health Certificate from veterinarian required
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.