Toll free: 855-QUEST-US

Customs Regulations

Swaziland Flag


Swaziland Flag


  • DA 304, PI 160 and CA 101
  • Passport
  • Temporary / Permanent residence documents
  • Invoice
  • Inventory


As most goods are cleared through customs in the Republic of South Africa (due to Swaziland being land-locked), South African customs formalities are applied and accepted by the Swaziland customs authorities as they share a common customs union agreement.

Non-Swaziland residents can only apply for a temporary residence permit, which is valid for between 2-5 years, depending on the length of the contract with their employer in Swaziland, and the discretion of the Swaziland Government.


  • Customs form C104/A
  • Document showing that the vehicle has been in the owner’s use and possession abroad for more than one year before the importation of the vehicle (original purchase invoice, insurance certificate, etc.).

    One (1) car per family allowed.

    Duty free entry is allowed if: the vehicles (cars, motorcycles, mopeds) will not be sold or otherwise disposed of for two years after the date of importation.


Plants and vegetable products require a phytosanitary certificate.


An import license is granted after the owner has made arrangements for the period of quarantine with a licensed kennel.


  • Valid firearm certificate
  • Import license issued to the owner by the Police authorities


  • Narcotics and drugs
  • Pornographic books and magazines
  • Walkie-talkies
  • Radios
  • Certain feathers, furs, skins and tusks of animals coming under the protected species regulations


NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.

Email this article.......