- Inventory (detailed, valued and signed and dated by Customer)
- Non Sale Attestation and agreement of honor stating that shipment contains only household goods and all items have been in owner's possession for more than six months
- Certificate of Residence Change or Job Transfer Certificate
- Used household goods and personal effects are usually duty-free provided items will not be lent or sold for three years after import and items are for the personal use of the Customer
- Alcoholic beverages (limited quantities)
- New items (invoices for items less than six months old required)
- Invoices recommended for more valuable items (such as TVs, etc.) even if more than six months old
- Guns (Permit required)
- Duties apply
- Documents required:
- Invoice if less than six months old
- Property Title
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.