- Detailed valued inventory in French, dated and signed by the shipper
- Letter of transfer from the shipper’s employer
- "Attestation reservation de cale"
- New electrical items are subject to duties and taxes
- Electrical items and furniture must be more than six months old (invoices required)
- Home computers are not accepted as personal effects and will be subject to duties and taxes
- Alcohol and other spirits are prohibited and should be sent separately (Only the mention "fond de cave" (less than 30 bottles) is acceptable.)
- New cars are dutiable
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.