- Work Permit (copy)
- Immigration Permit
- Certificate of Residence Change
- "Attestation reservation de cale"
- Inventory in triplicate, English, detailed, valued, signed and dated by the customer
- Electrical powered items should be shown with serial numbers
- CUSTOMER MUST BE IN THE COUNTRY FOR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
- Used household goods may be duty-free provided they are exported upon the expiration of the customer’s temporary residence permit.
- Invoices on all new electrical items and new furniture less than 6 months old are subject to payment of Customs duties and taxes
- Invoices required
- Home computers are not accepted as personal effects and will be subject to Customs duties and import taxes
- Alcohol and other spirits are prohibited, subject to 100% taxes and should be sent separately
- Weapons (all kinds) and ammunition
- Hides, skins, traps, animal trophies
- Plants and seeds
- Precious metals and stones
- New cars dutiable
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.