- Used household goods and personal effects have been owned by the customer for two years may be duty-free
- All new household goods dutiable, determined by customs official
- Drugs and medicine
- Firearms and ammunition
- Tobacco and alcoholic products
- Foreign made autos, i.e., manufactured outside the U.S.A., are dutiable at 6% of Blue Book value
- Virgin Island Road Tax $.11 per pound for all vehicles imported.
- Vehicle meets all U.S.A. and E.P.A. standards
- Original title
- If there is a lien on the vehicle, an original notorized copy of the title and an original letter for exportation from the lien holder is required.
- A bill of sale to determine duty if it is a foreign manufactured vehicle.
- Veterinarian Certificate certifying that all shots have been administered is required
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.